We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: USPS UPS FedEx
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using First-Class USPS mail may not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and shipping destination. We will make every effort to select the most economical carrier without sacrificing service.
Items in stock will be shipped generally within 48 hours, Monday-Wednesday. If an item is not in stock, we will contact you to see if you would like the item to be placed on backorder. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment. There is a 3% convenience fee for credit card purchases.
Taxes & Fees
Tennessee residents are required to pay a 9.75% Sales Tax Rate.
A 3% Fee will be added for Credit/Debit Card use.
Please read the following policies carefully before purchasing a firearm for transfer:
How to Initiate a Firearm Transfer
STEPS in buying from an online dealer and using DSS as a transfer agent
- You must make arrangements with us before buying an FFL item and having it shipped to us for pickup. If purchasing from a FFL Dealer, they must send us a copy of their CURRENT FFL LICENSE prior to shipment. If from an INDIVIDUAL, we MUST have a legible copy of THEIR CURRENT DRIVER’S LICENSE emailed to: info@DillardSecurity.com, failure to do so, could result in our refusal to accept shipment, returning the firearms to sender, all at your expense. This email should ALSO include the MODEL of what firearm is being shipped, the gun’s SERIAL NUMBER and NAME of PURCHASER (who will be picking it up), as well as the PURCHASER’S PHONE NUMBER, CURRENT ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Or purchase the firearm of your choice from an Online Dealer and pay for it using your preferred method of payment. If purchasing from many of the larger online sites (ie. Bud’s Gunshop, Grab a Gun, Gunbroker, Palmetto State Armory, etc.) They will already have our FFL on file and we will not have to send them one. If it is a company we Do NOT do business with, they must request via email a copy of our FFL and we will email it to them, we will NOT give our FFL out for you to send.
- We will notify you when the firearm arrives and it has been logged into our Blue Book (Inventory System). After That, we will call you to discuss scheduling a time for you to come by and fill out the Paperwork and take the required TICS Background Check.
- You will be required to come to our facility located at 788 East Street, Memphis, TN. and complete an ATF Form 4473 and a TICS Background Check. You MUST bring with you, your valid, current Tennessee Driver’s license, that has your CURRENT Correct Address on it, (to change DL address online https://dl.safety.tn.gov under “Driver Services) or another Official Tennessee State Issued Current Identification Card or Federal ID with your picture on it. Out of State Military please bring your Current Military ID and a copy of your PCS Base Orders. We CANNOT TRANSFER the firearm to you Without This Documentation. If you were born outside of the United States, please bring Immigration Visa/Papers or a Current US Passport. Allow 30~45 minutes processing time for this step at our facility.
- We will charge a FFL Transfer Fee of $50.00 (including TICS) for EACH firearm we transfer for you (3% added for CC). If you are picking up multiple firearms on the same day, we will run them all on the same TICS Background Check. If we perform the Background Check and the results are “Denied”, we are still due the $10 TICS charge but We CANNOT RELEASE the Gun until it is “APPROVED”. Your Firearm will be held in our Vault and We will provide a TICS APPEALS Form to submit and supplement the Background Check for “Approval”. Any/all appeals to TICS are your responsibility. You will be notified if “Approved or Denied” within 30 Days, the firearm’s transfer will proceed accordingly. We accept Cash and major Credit/Debit Cards (3% fee added) for this service.
Steps in buying from our online inventory:
New Federal Law- Bipartisan Safer Communities Act 2022
Purchasers of Firearms of Ages 18-21 will have a MANDATORY Extra Background Check/Waiting Period of 3 – 10 DAYS BEFORE Firearms are TRANSFERRED. You will NOT be able to Receive Firearm until this 2nd Background Check is APPROVED. You will pay for Transfer and TICS (TN) Background Check and We Will Notify You when 2nd Background Check is APPROVED. You will be able to pick up firearm after 2nd APPROVAL. APPLIES to ALL 18-21 year old Purchasers of Firearms.
- Place your items in cart.
- Fill in Your Personal Info (Current Address, Phone #, Email Address)
- Proceed to checkout.
- If you are OUTSIDE OF MEMPHIS, TN: Get the CONTACT INFORMATION (email or phone #) for YOUR LOCAL FFL Dealer that will RECEIVE this shipment and perform the Transfer TO YOU. WE ARE REQUIRED TO TRANSFER FIREARMS TO CURRENT LICENCED FFL DEALERS ONLY, so get us the CONTACT INFORMATION for Transfer ASAP. Please Double Check with them that the Gun being purchased is Legal in Your STATE. Shipping will be $35 for a Handgun and $45 for a Rifle/Shotgun. AFTER we receive the FFL Dealer’s Information, we will call you for Credit Card/Purchase Info to pay for and prepare shipment to your chosen Local FFL Dealer.
- If you are MEMPHIS, TN LOCAL: You will need to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to come to our Facility for Transfer Pick-Up or Purchase and for Paperwork and Background Check. WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL (901-467-2129) to schedule a Transfer Pick-Up or Purchase. We will need to check our warehouse to confirm the item is Available/In Stock and have it processed for Transfer/Paperwork/Background Check. We will confirm this when you Call For Your Appointment. You will need your valid TN Driver’s License or Concealed Carry Permit showing your CURRENT correct address for the Background Check and a Credit Card/Debit Card (3% Fee) or Cash to pay for the Firearm. The TICS Background Check ($10) takes usually less than 30 minutes. Local Sales Tax rate is 9.75%